Date(s) - Wednesday, July 21, 2021
7:15 pm - 9:30 pm
Attendees should plan to arrive by 7:15 pm in the designated employees’ parking area (details will be provided) so we can begin our walkabout by about 7:30. The park will be closing at 8:00 pm on that day, thus providing a crowd-free environment for most of the shoot, which will continue till about 9:30 pm.
We will be escorted around the park by a guide, who will stop at several locations to allow us to take photos at each location:
- We are expected to remain together as a group with the guide
- No wandering off or climbing allowed for better shooting angles
- The park’s safety protocols also require us to wear face masks while on the property
- Tripods are permitted, as are water bottles
- Washrooms are available on site
There will be no charge to enter the park, and no charge for parking. They just ask for a chance to use our group’s images, with credit given; we do retain copyright privileges. We will arrange for a Dropbox containing the images you decide to share, with each image title including your name so that Canada’s Wonderland can give you proper credit.
There is a maximum of 20 participants allowed, and it’s on a first-come, first-served basis by booking below.
NOTE: In the event of rain, we have arranged for the following evening on July 22nd (same time) as a rain date.
This event is fully booked.