Date(s) - Sunday, June 12, 2022
8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Humber College Arboretum
We’ll meet at the Arboretum main entrance located near the parking lot.
Directions: Enter Humber College Blvd from Hwy 27, turn first left to Arboretum Blvd and proceed all the way to the last parking lot
Parking: Free on weekends
- Arboretum – display gardens, seasonal flowers, ornamental pond, multitude of trails.
- Architecture – one of the latest building erected on the campus, located on the way to the Arboretum, offers an excellent occasion for architectural photography. More details will be provided during our meeting.
- BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir (optional). A Hindu place of worship. Open daily for visitors 9 am – 7 pm.
- Address: 61 Clairville Drive, Etobicoke, M9W 5Z7
- It is an exquisite architectural site consisting of 24,000 pieces of hand – carved Italian Carrara marble, Turkish limestone and Indian pink stone. For those who wish to visit, details will be provided.
Social: If there is sufficient interest, we can meet at one of the many fast food restaurants nearby.
Hope to see you there,
Bookings have closed.