Date(s) - Sunday, November 11, 2018
10:00 am - 3:30 pm
Rockwood Auto Yard
Our outing will be to the Rockwood Auto Yard (also know as McLean’s Auto Wreckers). We have been there before, but always fun to go back, especially with our Zakrison ‘Abandoned’ theme this year.
I suggest we meet at the Tim Horton’s on the way. It’s on the west side of of Guelph Line Road: 9430 Guelph Line, Milton – (about 10 minutes south of the Rockwood Auto Yard) .
We could meet there around 9:30 and then head over to the auto yard after a coffee/breakfast/brunch…whatever.
If people wish we can convene for lunch afterwards. If you have any questions, contact email@example.com
- Take the 401 west to Guelph Line (ext 312). Go North on Guelph Line to 20th Side Road. (just north of Brookville)
- Turn right on 20th Side road and travel east to the First side rd. which is 4th Line. (approx 1.5 kms)
- Turn Left on 4th Line and travel north.
- The Auto Yard is approx 2 kms north on 4th Line on the left side. (west side)
- Just north of “Ennisclare Farm” you will see the Auto yard on your left.
- Do Not Park in the main driveway. The Auto yard needs access.
Bookings have closed.