Date(s) - Sunday, January 28, 2018
10:00 am - 3:30 pm
TTC Sheppard Station West
Given the unpredictable weather we have decided to make our outing indoors.
We would like to explore the new TTC subway stations on the University line. There are lots of interesting architecture, designs, art work (and people) to capture at the stations. Our plan is to meet at 10:00 am at Shepard Station West and then go north. There is parking nearby (free on Sundays).
Robert Shechter is investigating specific ideas over the next few days so we will provide more details prior to the outing. Please sign up so we know approximately how many people are coming.
I contacted the TTC and they are fine with the outing, with a few guidelines to follow and things to be mindful of:
- Do not to stand on the yellow line,
- Do not to point flash onto oncoming trains (so as not to blind the operator),
- Do not to take photos of any of the security cameras and/or systems,
- Do not to set-up tripods obstructing customers or creating tripping hazards and
- Do not to take photos of customers and/or TTC employees without their permission.
The Outings Committee
Bookings have closed.