Date(s) - Thursday, January 27, 2022
The Advanced level builds on the information covered in the Intermediate level sessions. Sessions will be led by Robert Zakrison.
- Advanced editing topics such as Histogram, Sharpening and Contrast control are introduced
- We cover a set of guidelines for editing “10 Tips to Improve Your Photography Editing”
- There is additional information on how to improve performance
- Map, Book, Web Gallery and Slideshow capabilities are also included
- A final random topic of Troubleshooting, finishes off this level
Date & Time
Four sessions will be held via ZOOM as follows: Feb 3, Feb 17, Mar 10 and Mar 24 from 7:00 to 9:00 pm
There are currently 30 spots available.
Must have completed Intermediate Lightroom sessions.