Date(s) - Tuesday, May 14, 2019
6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Thornhill Golf and Country Club
Location (Possibly @ the same venue as last year – To be finalized by the Socials Committee)
- Thornhill Golf & Country Club, 7994 Yonge Street (north of Centre Street), Thornhill
- Free parking on site
- Car-pools can be arranged. If you need a ride or can provide a ride, please indicate accordingly when booking your ticket (see below).
- Ticket cost $xxx per person. Guests are welcome!
- On line registrations only (payment through Paypal or a credit card; no cash or cheque).
- Registration deadline is Tuesday May 7th 10:00 pm.
Free Membership Draw
- Draw for free TDPC membership for upcoming year.
- To be eligible, you must have already renewed your 2018-19 membership on or before Tuesday May 8th.
- Memberships can only be renewed by online payment (no cash or cheque).
- Cash bar for all drinks – alcoholic and non-alcoholic
- Please advise us of any special dietary needs
Donations for Draws & Auction
- Contributions to the raffle and silent auction tables are most welcome
- If you wish to donate items or services, contact the Banquet Committee
- Monies raised go towards funding club activities and services
Program for the Evening
- In addition to a sumptuous meal, there will be short photo show presentations throughout the evening featuring our various competitions and outings from the past year.
- Among the highlights will be the announcement of our annual trophies – Photographers of the Year for Each Skill Level, the Jonathan Ward Nature Photographer of the Year, the John Allman Pictorial Photographer of the Year and the Image of the Year. This is in addition to the formal presentation of the various competition trophies
- You will also have the opportunity to win some great raffle prizes and bid on items at the silent auction table
The Banquet is a terrific way to wrap up a very busy year of club activities and competitions with friends and guests. Come and join us for what should be a fun and entertaining evening as well as a great opportunity to renew acquaintances or create new friendships with fellow TDPC members!
Click the link below to book your ticket(s) now.
Socials Committee Chair