Date(s) - Tuesday, May 12, 2020
6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- To be determined
- Free parking on site
- Car-pools can be arranged. If you need a ride or can provide a ride, please check off the carpool box when booking your ticket
- Ticket cost: TBD per person. Guests are welcome!
- On line registrations only (payment through Paypal or a credit card; no cash or cheque).
- Registration deadline is Monday May 4th 10:00 pm.
- To be determined
- Cash bar for all alcoholic drinks
- Please advise us of any special dietary needs
Donations for Draws & Auction
- Contributions to the silent auction table are most welcome
- If you wish to donate photography-related items or personal services contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Examples of personal services are teaching post-processing software applications, demonstrating in-the-field camera shooting techniques and producing prints.
- Monies raised go towards funding club activities and services
Program for the Evening
- Greeting and welcome messages
- Buffet dinner (probable)
- Viewing of photo shows throughout the evening featuring our various competitions and outings from the past year
- Formal presentation of trophies to the various competition winners from the past year
- Announcement of our annual trophy winners – Photographers of the Year for Each Skill Level, the Jonathan Ward Natural Things Photographer of the Year, the John Allman Pictorial Photographer of the Year and the Image of the Year awards
- Opportunity to bid on items at the silent auction table
- We are looking for volunteers to assist with the preparations for the banquet. If you can help, contact us at email@example.com
In addition to the food, awards, and presentations, this evening provides you with a chance to renew old acquaintances or start new ones with fellow TDPC members. It is a wonderful way to wrap up the formal part of our year.
Click the link below to book your ticket(s) now.
Socials Committee Chair