The Intermediate level builds on the information introduced in the Beginner level. Sessions will be led by Robert Zakrison.
- There are more details on Importing, such as Keywords
- Also there is information on Catalog and Image backups
- Next, we discuss how to sort and select your best images depending on how you rate them
- We also cover a more detailed description of the various panel options of Lightroom
- We will cover Metadata, what it is and what it is used for
- Finally, we cover the basics of integrating Lightroom with useful options in Photoshop
Date & Time
Four sessions will be held via ZOOM as follows: Dec. 2, Dec 16, Jan. 6 and Jan 20 from 7:00 to 9:00 pm
There are currently 30 spots available.
Must have completed Beginner Lightroom sessions.
Bookings are closed for this event.